Next ModA couple of ideas for my next mod thrown around
This is not an actual mod. This page only contains ideas for a future mod, which I haven't started work on.
These ideas, while they may be 100% compatible with the other side of the client-server paradigm, is just, different. Any clientside mods aren't guaranteed to not trip anticheats, but are less likely.
- Heat Stroke
- Caused by sun exposure, hot biomes, and merely existing in The Nether, as well as being on fire(1)
- Symptoms are slowness, nausea, weakness and mining fatigue
- Treated by water bottles, fire resistance, and items that provide shade(2)
1: Technically, heat stroke would only be inflicted upon being extinguished because adrenaline of being on fire and all. 2: Items that provide shade are to be set with a resource pack. In one of my resource packs, the Totem of Undying is an umbrella uwu.
- Caused by swimming in cold biomes, being too high in the world, outdoors at night in cold biomes, as well as deep, dark, and narrow caves, and receiving rain without a shade
- Symptom is pretty much the freezing effect, but no actual hurting
- Treated by standing next to fire, next to insulation (wool) and wearing leather armor
Origins mod but instead of being serverside with client integration, it's just on the client. Obviously it will not give you powers, only the negatives. “WHY USE IT THEN” I hear you ask. It adds to the roleplay aspect if you want to have one! Videogames don't need to be balanced 100% of the time and be played for their mechanics, but rather, they should be played to have fun.